Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dylan!

Splashing at the pool in Virginia last summer

Dylan's take on fashion

Being a Jedi

Showing us his "tough-guy' face while sporting his new shield

My little man officially turned 3 yesterday! He is so awesome and SO much fun. I just could not adore him any more than I already do.

Fun facts about Dylan:
His favorite things to play right now are Star Wars and Narnia (aka Armia)
Favorite movies: Star Wars (Ep. 1) and Narnia
Loves to build "robots" with his "Legos" (really a Thomas the Tank Engine Duplo set...)
Is a great "helper" to mommy and will readily "help" me cook or sort laundry
Adores his big brother Gabe more than can be expressed and wants to do everything he does
Loves to build bases and forts to protect them from the bad guys
He is alternately amazingly sweet and amazingly mischievous - will maul me with hugs and kisses one minute and then try to tackle and punch me the next!

4 comments:

MyLifeWithTrent said...

Omgosh! He is so, so, SO adorable!

Supergabesmomma said...

Yeah, he kinda is. :o)

Ern said...

Happy Birthday (not so) little guy!

ccbook said...

We miss you so much. I'm so sad we won't see you guys until next month!! :( They're getting too big too fast, and I'm missing it!