It's madness at our house these days, but we kind of like it that way!
That's great! It looks like he's fallen asleep mid-action in some of those. I know how that feels. It happens at about 3pm on days that I get up early. The day's flying by and then, all of a sudden, at 3pm I'm too tired to even think, so I nap. :)
Oh, those are hysterical! This seems like just the series of pictures to break out some day when he brings a girl home. You know, DECADES from now. ;)
We could all learn a lot from that kid. Like, "Hey, if you're tired, then SLEEP."
HAHAHAHhahaaaa! So cute...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's great! It looks like he's fallen asleep mid-action in some of those. I know how that feels. It happens at about 3pm on days that I get up early. The day's flying by and then, all of a sudden, at 3pm I'm too tired to even think, so I nap. :)
Oh, those are hysterical! This seems like just the series of pictures to break out some day when he brings a girl home. You know, DECADES from now. ;)
We could all learn a lot from that kid. Like, "Hey, if you're tired, then SLEEP."
HAHAHAHhahaaaa! So cute...
Post a Comment