We are still pretty blissed out over Avery. She is a little ray of sunshine in our lives and she shares that with everyone she meets. Honestly, you can see peoples' faces light up when she smiles at them and their moods improve. But how could it be any different? Avery Sono is a joy.
Gabe and Dylan have actually gotten into fights over who gets to talk to her and make her smile. They never walk by her without a sweet word, kiss or their declaration of love! Dylan told me he "loves me to the moon and back ten times", but he "loves Avery to the moon and back twenty times." And that "I love her more than anything" "More than me?" "Yes." "Good. Always remember that and look out for her." Said with a smile and nod, "Okay, Mom." I think she is in good hands.
Summer is in full force! We have had lots of fun days and are looking forward to more, now that I can drive! One of the boys' new favorite things is to lay a blanket out on the grass in the backyard (something I did as a kid) and have a snack and read books or play games. We have also had "backwards day" where we ate dessert (brownies) and dinner (homemade Macaroni and cheese) for breakfast and breakfast (French toast) for dinner! Jammie day was a hit, too, although I could only handle it until about noon. We have quite a few more things planned. Lots of fun to post about soon!
2 comments:
So glad you guys are having a fun summer! And that you can drive! What a blessing. I miss you all! Love, Cc
Love this! So glad you all are doing well. :)
Post a Comment