well... just to make you feel better, our average temp here has beenin the high 20's, low 30's, however if you figure in the windchill factor it's more like 10-15 degrees! And that's official stuff from the news! And amazingly enough, my tulips and bleeding hearts, etc. are all peeking through! Spring is coming! YAY!
Oh, egads! That just sounds awful. I HATE cold weather. And btw, it snowed here this morning! But the high is still going to be 40, so I guess I can't complain. Not too loudly, anyway...
Yeah, what's up with the weather??? It's snowing right now in Portland! And we get to MOVE in this arctic blast. At least we're not the only ones suffering. We can all complain together. Except Ern. I'm guessing she's got nothing to complain about weather-wise.
Ooh - moving in the snow! BAD. Right up there with moving in the rain. And yeah - my sis in Idaho just told me that yesterday with the wind chill there it was -11. Yipes! But you are right - stinky Ern gets to live in So. Cali, so she doesn't get to complain. Ever!
7 comments:
OK, you can complain. Seriously! How does that happen?
Thank you! I think it's just freaky weird. I don't mind it today...but Saturday is gonna be hard!
well... just to make you feel better, our average temp here has beenin the high 20's, low 30's, however if you figure in the windchill factor it's more like 10-15 degrees! And that's official stuff from the news! And amazingly enough, my tulips and bleeding hearts, etc. are all peeking through! Spring is coming! YAY!
Lows here tonight are going to be 4-11. Yes, that's degrees, in Farenheit. Not including the windchill. ;o)
Oh, egads! That just sounds awful. I HATE cold weather. And btw, it snowed here this morning! But the high is still going to be 40, so I guess I can't complain. Not too loudly, anyway...
Yeah, what's up with the weather???
It's snowing right now in Portland! And we get to MOVE in this arctic blast.
At least we're not the only ones suffering. We can all complain together.
Except Ern. I'm guessing she's got nothing to complain about weather-wise.
Ooh - moving in the snow! BAD. Right up there with moving in the rain. And yeah - my sis in Idaho just told me that yesterday with the wind chill there it was -11. Yipes! But you are right - stinky Ern gets to live in So. Cali, so she doesn't get to complain. Ever!
Post a Comment