Saturday, November 18, 2006

Super Gabe turns 5!!!


Happy Birthday, Gabie!

What a day! The celebration started this morning with waffles, went on to a fabulous, fun party at Chuck E. Chesse's with his friends (and lots of gifts), continued with going to see Happy Feet as a family and ended with watching Survivor (his favorite) together, with lots of playing in between! Gabe showed his usual exuberance throughout the day and enjoyed every moment of it. He is such an amazing kid! I could not be more crazy about him. I just can't believe it has already been five years since I brought him home! All big blue eyes and a shock of dark hair. And now I am all weepy just rememering him as a baby. There's no turning back now, though - Gabe is full-throttle ahead as always. I can't wait to see what new adventures he brings us over the next five years. Mommy loves you, Gabe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE, SUPERGABE!! YOUR GRANNY IS SURE PROUD OF WHAT A BIG AND CUTE BOY YOU ARE NOW! I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! I'M ALSO GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE HAPPY FEET -- I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO COME HERE --I'LL GO SEE IT SOON. LIFE IS LOTS OF FUN WHEN YOU'RE FIVE YEARS OLD, ISN'T IT?