So, as truly happy as I am that it is finally Spring, our torrential downpour Friday reminded me of something I do not love about it. BUGS!
There was a slug on the moulding by my door yesterday morning, a potato bug in my bathroom and another potato bug (or should I say "pillbox bug" as they do here) in the middle of my living room floor. The middle of the floor. Wha...?
Just can hardly wait for the ants and mosquitoes to swing into action. To say nothing of the spiders. **shudder**
The warm weather is worth it, the warm weather is worth it, the warm weather is worth it...
2 comments:
You know, I always thought th ebug came inside when it got cold, but they are out in droves here as well. The worst one is the furry black jumping spiders. *shudder* But yes, the warm weather is worth it, the warm weather is worth it....
Oh, ICK! You are right - those spiders are so nasty and we have tons of them. There comes a point in the summer when I can't even sit in my livingroom with the lights off, because you never know what critters could be lurking there...black, hairy jumping spiders are pretty likely, though!
Post a Comment