It's madness at our house these days, but we kind of like it that way!
Hi Dylan- hugs and kisses from Aunt Janie! Let's have a sleepover soon and you can sit on my lap and we'll have tea. Love you!
Your kids are so cute, both of them! By the time I get around to kids, yours will be off to college. :P
Sis - Dylan is all for that! He would leave now if he could. And he loves you, too.Ern - Ha, ha! Maybe, but just think of all the wisdom I will be able to impart. And then your kids and my grandkids can hang. ;o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Dylan- hugs and kisses from Aunt Janie! Let's have a sleepover soon and you can sit on my lap and we'll have tea. Love you!
Your kids are so cute, both of them! By the time I get around to kids, yours will be off to college. :P
Sis - Dylan is all for that! He would leave now if he could. And he loves you, too.
Ern - Ha, ha! Maybe, but just think of all the wisdom I will be able to impart. And then your kids and my grandkids can hang. ;o)
Post a Comment